QuIP Network Membership Scheme
BSDR is committed to ensuring the widest possible dissemination of the QuIP approach to impact assessment. We currently offer consultancy for QuIP studies, as well as training in the approach, but to ensure that use of the QuIP grows across the world we are also working hard behind the scenes to develop a suite of tools and resources to build capacity in other organisations. If you’d like to keep up with progress and find out when we launch our membership offering, please sign up to our mailing list.
Our plan is to open up a QuIP network with wider benefits to offer to a community of practice, including:
- Training for users, including: Lead Evaluators, Field Researchers and Analysts.
- An option to access QuIP analysis software and use the QuIP name on your own studies (subject to quality assurance).
- The opportunity to exchange experiences, advice and ideas with other QuIP users.
- Invitation to an annual QuIP research and dissemination event.
Membership will be open to:
- Trained QuIP field teams around the world
- Consultants trained in QuIP project management
- QuIP data analysts
- Organisational staff trained in all areas of the QuIP who want to carry out studies in-house
We look forward to bringing all these different users together as soon as possible!